Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Monitor and ensure the continuous development of journals.
2. Set up special issues and implement marketing campaign for journals.
3. Solicit papers from Scientific communities.
4. Oversee the peer review procedure of the journals.
5. Contribute to the training and development of staff in all MDPI offices (especially on editorial and marketing aspects).
6. Represent MDPI at publishing and scientific conferences.
7. Work closely with academic editorial board members.
1. Master or PhD degree required, preferably in sciences fields.
2. Proficient command of both spoken and written English.
3. More than 3 years working experience in the STM publishing industry.
4. Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and capable of handling multiple priorities.
5. Organizational and computer (E-Mail, Internet, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel) skills needed. Excellent skills in Microsoft Office are desired.
6. Strong Ability to communicate with customers in a professional, clear and understandable manner.
7. The ability to work well in a team.
Tonghzou Office : No. 21 Cuijingbeili, Tongzhou Jincheng Center, Room 2202 101101 Beijing, Tongzhou District, Beijing, China
Haidian Office : No. 18, Nansi Avenue, Zhongguancun Room 201, Building No. 4, Zijin Digital Park100190 Beijing, Haidian District, China