Senior Scientific Editor
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Monitor and ensure the continuous development of journals.
2. Set up special issues and implement marketing campaignfor journals.
3. Solicit papers from Scientific communities.
4. Oversee the peer review procedure of the journals.
5. Contribute to the training and development of staff inall MDPI offices (especially on editorial and marketing aspects).
6. Represent MDPI at publishing and scientific conferences.
7. Work closely with academic editorialboard members.
1. Master or PhD degree required, preferably in sciencesfields.
2. Proficient command of both spoken and written English.
3. More than 3 years working experience in the STMpublishing industry.
4. Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, andcapable of handling multiple priorities.
5. Organizational and computer (E-Mail, Internet, MicrosoftWord, Microsoft Excel) skills needed. Excellent skills in Microsoft Office aredesired.
6. Strong Ability to communicate with customers in aprofessional, clear and understandable manner.
7. The ability to work well in a team.
Haidian Office : No. 18, Nansi Avenue, Zhongguancun Room201, Building No. 4, Zijin Digital Park
100190 Beijing, Haidian District, China
Tonghzou Office : No. 21 Cuijingbeili, Tongzhou JinchengCenter, Room 2207 101101 Beijing, Tongzhou District, Beijing, China
If you are interested in this position，please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.